ATTENTION


***RIVER ROCK NEWS***

ATTENTION: The items on this page are no longer for sale here.

If you wish to see what I have for sale please go to:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RiverRockGifts

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveience.

If you wish to contact me, please e-mail:

arahslan@yahoo.com

OR find us on Facebook:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thursday, August 26, 2010

spirals of aluminum and blue glass earrings

These I shaped myself. The metal is a light aluminum. It is relatively strong but is not as enduring as some of the other metal I've used. The beads on this one are glass, and it is attached with a closable clasp. They hang to approx 2 inches.


SOLD
CODE#: E00014

No comments:

Post a Comment